Powerful; Two-Speaker MTX Extreme Sports Sound System for Use with RideCommand
The UNI-2-PRCAA is a package that includes everything you need to take your RideCommand equipped Polaris UTV to the next level in sound. The kit includes the MTX MUD100.2 which is the most compact amplifier that MTX has ever made. This unit features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. The unit includes 2 channels that are capable of delivering 100-watts of RMS power per channel at 2Ω; perfect power for driving the included all-weather speakers; two per channel. The MUD100.2 connects directly to the audio output on the RideCommand with an OEM plug to ensure secure connection. The four MUD65PL roll cage speakers can project amazing sound to get you rocking big time. Crank them up and enjoy the ride.
MUD100.2 Key Features:
- Compact Design Enables Installation Anywhere
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board that Resists Moisture
- Fixed Crossovers
- High and Low Level Inputs
- 200-Watts RMS Power
MUD65PL Key Features:
- Weather Resistant 6.5" Speaker Pods
- Fits Bars with Diameters of 1.75"; 1.85"; and 2"
- Internal Crossover Network
- ABS Impact Resistant Grille with UV Inhibitor
- Integrated RGB Lighting
PRCAA Key Features:
- Direct Plug and Play Application
- OEM Connection to RideCommand Output
- Stereo RCA Connection from RideCommand to Amplifier
- Integrated Turn-on Wire for Amplifier
- PS1K-10 Power Kit for Connecting Amplifier to the Battery
- ZN1230 Stereo Cable for Connection of the PRCAA to the Amplifier
- SCP1850BL 18-Gauge Speaker Wire for Connecting MUD65PLs to Amplifier
|4Ω RMS Power Output
|500W x 2 Channel
|2Ω RMS Power Output
|100W x 2 Channel
|1Ω RMS Power Output
|Full Range Class D
|20Hz - 20kHz
|Fixed HPF/LPF @ 80Hz; 12dB/Oct
|Maximum Input Signal
|4.65" x 5.71" x 1.61"
|9.34" x 7.09" x 8.76"